This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced biotech service company located in San Diego, California and receive training in cutting-edge, drug-discovery models, imaging, and analysis techniques.
Applicants should have a passion for mammalian cell culture and fluorescence microscopy.
Successful candidates will work on grant-funded projects as well as internal R&D efforts in a range of different therapeutic areas.
The position is a renewable, 12-month contract.
- Ph.D. in Biology, Biological Engineering, or related fields
- Candidates may have 0-3 years of post-doctoral experience
- Successful candidates will be adept at multi-tasking, have exceptional attention to detail, and be effective communicators
- Familiarity with fluorescence microscopy
- Experience with neuroscience or immunology
- Ability to code in Python or equivalent is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
COVID-19 considerations: Full vaccination required
- 3% 401k matching after 6 months
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, vision, and dental insurance