Compensation:[Adjunct Pay Schedule](https://hr.spcollege.edu/work-at-spc/prospective-employees)Hours:10Openings:1Department:Fine & Applied ArtsLocation:St. Pete / GibbsKey Position Information:Masters degree in Music with specific coursework in area(s) of instruction.
Position Summary:*Plan, **organize,** and teach to promote successful student learning outcomes*
Appropriate level of education required. See SPC Teaching Disciplines and Faculty Credentialing Guidelines for details.
Related teaching experience at the college level preferred.
* Demonstrate strategies that will encourage the acquisition of knowledge, skills and abilities in a learning-centered environment;
* Use observational, oral, and/or written assessment to direct and enhance learning in a timely manner;
* Create, encourage, and maintain an inclusive environment that respects multiple learning styles;
* Use current and emerging technologies and alternative delivery methods to enhance student learning;
* Observe college policies and procedures;
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development;
* Be able to work effectively to meet the needs of diverse student populations.