The Instructor's primary responsibility is to manage and lead their students to graduation through a positive classroom environment.
*Duties & Responsibilities*
• Strict adherence to the syllabus/curriculum
• Start and end classes at assigned times
• Closely monitor attendance / Student Grades to ensure high academic standards
• Perform an active lesson and lecture, encourage student learning, participation, and engagement
• Provide continuous feedback to students and resolves student questions/issues
• Grade and review assignments, quizzes, & exams in a timely manner
• Perform effective classroom management and ensure student compliance with school rules and regulations
• Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
• Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge in the regular teaching field
• Passing grades on State Board/Licensure examinations and student licensure rates
• Retention rates and student satisfaction
• Complete other assigned duties, as needed
Highly organized and professional
Strong customer service skills and administrative skills
Ability to ensure compliance with all governmental regulations.
Minimum of three year(s) experience and/or training that includes classroom experience combined with supervisory experience
Proficient with Microsoft Office products
* Ability to stand for extended periods.
* Ability to spend hours working at a computer screen and keyboard.
* Frequently required to, sit, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* relavant: 3 years (Required)
* license in skincare (Preferred)
Work Location: One location