At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Perform QC laboratory, packaging and raw material technical activities as directed.
- Assess packaging components and coordinate with product designers and ensure compliance to all internal and external requirements.
- Provide technical support to production and operations on a daily basis.
- Identify quality issues on the manufacturing production floor and work as part of a team to determine corrective and preventive actions.
- Participate in the supplier complaint management process, communicating with suppliers and Henkel personnel as required to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve supplier quality issues.
- Support the customer complaint management system through investigations and laboratory testing to determine root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Support andmaintain documentation such as PPAP, customer agreements & questionnaires.
- Support Calibration and measurement system analysis (MSA) activities.
- Keep work areas adequately equipped and tidy to acceptable standards.
- Prioritize safety and quality while executing assigned duties.
- Support continuous improvement and safety events throughout the organisation.
- To perform any normal duties relevant to Technician grade.
- Attend any relevant training courses as required.
- Minimum educational qualification is a Level 5 NFQ Certificate Laboratory Techniques or suitably recognised equivalent.
- Degree Educated or equivalent, in chemistry or engineering or packaging would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally you will have previous laboratory or industrial experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team.
22032375 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.