At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Accountable for driving production team to operate safely, and to meet or exceed all quality, service, output, cycle time and labor efficiency standards.
- Responsible for working effectively with other departments, with a team approach to supplying quality products to our customers
- Manages production and shift supervisors.
- Oversees management of all production personnel.
- Adheres to company policies and processes encompassing safety, health, environmental, human resources, and employee relations.
- Develops and maintains annual operating and capital budgets for the manufacturing group within division profitability guidelines.
- Develops, reviews, and enforces operating procedures.
- Coordinates in a multidisciplinary team to respond to customer needs and deadlines.
- Accountable for identifying and minimizing manufacturing variances.
- Continuously improvement of operations and our metrics.
- Reports to Plant Manager.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Science and/or Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years experience managing a team of 30+ people in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Proven usage of Lean Mfg. methods and management concepts.
- Strong, proven, quantifiable operational metric results
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- 5-10 years process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in a chemical batch process environment a plus
- Ability to lead as well as be a team member of cross-functional teams and complex technical projects.
- Aptitude to work with customers to understand and react to their requirements
- Must work efficiently and within established time frames and effectively function within a team environment
- Native/ Advanced Dutch Language skills are a must.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.