At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Act as the PMO representative for Adhesives Operations IMEA (AOI) Team, providing AOI management with an up-to-date overview of key projects.
- Responsible for the embedding of PMO standards, methodologies, and tools in AOI.
- Directly manage and/or support the delivery of key projects in AOI & drive process standardization initiatives/ cost feasibility study projects across AOI IMEA.
- Develop project management capability through coaching and leading operational aspects of key transformation projects.
- Working in multiple cross functional teams on projects of strategic importance, embark on trips and attend meetings outside his/her location as may be required.
- Measures, tracks and reports on project performance and milestones, drives the completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Proactively identifies and addresses areas for improvements as well as risks and countermeasures.
- Prepares and aligns the deliverables with both the project team and project sponsor, Provides timely and regular status updates to project sponsor and steering committee, timely resolution project risks and issues, and escalates issues to the sponsor as needed.
- Any engineering graduate (Preferably chemical) with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in proven working in entire India project/program management, project coordination, project delivery, project estimation, project planning, budgets etc.
- Any certification of project management like PMP/PRINCE 2 is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in project management software tools (MS Project) and MS Office, should be strong in collaborating with stakeholder management, plant project experience, ability to train colleagues about project planning, ready to travel as per requirement.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skill, Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Capability to work independently with efficiency however also displaying teamwork spirit..
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.