At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Researches and develops groundbreaking technologies
- Identifies opportunities for new technology, products or performance improvements
- Leads one or multiple R&D projects critical to business
- Actively makes specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel Adhesive Technologies both internally and externally
- Identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Acts as responsible for new research, IP, publications, technology roadmap
- Secures IP position in own area of development
- Steers and facilitates knowledge sharing and supports project teams in solving problems
- Acts as an advisor for management and steering committees
- Contributes actively in scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations
- Master's or PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Sciences, Materials Science, or in any other related scientific areas, is highly preferred.
- Candidate with B.S. degree and a strong track record of >10 years of successful Product Development in the relevant area may be considered.
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in the areas of thermoset materials, adhesive formulations, electronic materials, or semiconductor packaging is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proven ability to invent and innovate, and strong ability to design and implement experiments are needed.
- Professional laboratory skills are essential.
- The ability to work autonomously on multiple projects is needed.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: