Partnership Acquisitions AssistantManager:
Partnership Acquisitions ManagerWorking Location:
Beijing, ChinaPermanent Headcount
The Partnership Acquisitions Assistant provides administrative, research, and project management support for the Society Acquisitions Team (SAT). The Partnership Acquisitions Assistant will assist the Society Acquisitions Team in the project management of bids, as needed, including research, meeting planning, communications with colleagues, proofreading, translation, and formatting and design of final documents.
The Partnership Acquisitions Assistant will also provide support on central research and analytics projects for the Society Acquisitions Team, as needed. How will you make an impact:
We are looking for people who:
- Maintenance of SFDC to ensure records of active bids are complete and accurate. Run SFDC reports as necessary.
- Facilitate meetings: schedule and invite appropriate colleagues; circulate advance information; take, collate, and circulate notes and action items post-meeting
- Manage administrative elements of bids, as assigned, including creation and management of sharepoint sites/folders, SAT bid tracker, SFDC tracking, etc
- Support Partnership Acquisitions Managers in communications with colleagues and managing the flow of information, document drafts, and deadlines amongst the bid team
- Gather background information needed for financial projections, such as APC pricing research, at the direction of and under the supervision of the Partnership Acquisitions Managers
- Under the supervision of the Partnership Acquisitions Managers craft necessary collateral, like infographics and case studies, provide editing and proofreading as drafts are developed, collate colleagues' edits, and manage final formatting of proposal and presentation documents.
- Central research projects undertaken under the supervision of the Society Acquisitions Managers and/or Strategic Insights Manager to monitor Wiley's market position and performance against metrics, gather competitor and key audience/community information.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues in Editorial, Marketing, Partner Solutions, Commercial Support, MPA, Content Review, etc to facilitate information and expertise sharing.
- College/University degree
- Ability to write clearly and persuasively, excellent organizational skills; ability to work effectively with a variety of people and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and manage deadlines of varying urgency; ability to work independently on long-term projects; proactive in requesting assistance, sharing ideas, and striving towards additional responsibility
- Strong English language skills
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company's headquarters are in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.