Associate Scientist Position Summary
TargetDx Laboratory is a growing biotechnology company with a mission of developing sensitive and specific blood tests to detect high mortality cancers early, thereby increasing the survival rate and improving the quality of life for cancer patients. We are also at the forefront of COVID testing as there is a need for more testing capacity.
As an Associate Scientist
, you are responsible for R&D and manufacturing projects
, including reagents preparation, sample processing, assay development, QC/QA, and assembling kits.
Your background should include· BS degree with 5+ years or MS with 2+ years of in high-complexity immunoassay development.Experience/Expertise in one or more of following area is required:
- Develop, execute, and analyze assays on the bench.
- Work on chemicals, proteins, nucleic acids, and patient samples.
- Validate SOP and transfer new reagent based products from R&D to manufacturing.
- Fill and maintain MBR and other required documents.
- Operate and maintain equipment.
- Perform QC and QA to maintain strict standards of quality.
- Assist in drafting and review of work instructions and batch records.
- Manage inventory and receiving.
- Assist and support other members to achieve throughput and turn-around time for result in the laboratory.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Bioconjugation chemistry of antibodies and nanoparticles
- Deep understanding multiplex immunoassay & molecular biology assays development
- Ability to follow instructions and perform exact procedures.
- Passion for continuous bench works in the lab.
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement 401k plan
- Paid time off
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Unlimited Snacks and lunch 1-2 per week
San Jose, CA
Equal Opportunity Employer
TargetDx Laboratory is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.