Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Pharmaceutical Application Development
Abiosciences Inc. is an innovative company with mission to unlock the mechanism of cancer based on cutting-edge bioinformatics algorithm and advanced single cell platform. The company developed the world's largest single cell RNA database (Omni™) and other sophisticated analysis tools. The company is growing rapidly at global level.
Job duties: Contribute to team that develops cancer ex-vivo therapeutic models for application to drug development, and related in-vivo model system studies of therapeutic agents. Perform mammalian cell culture. Establish and enhance ex-vivo culture systems for human tissues. Study the immunological properties of samples using flow cytometry, cytokine profiling, and immunological functional assays.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· BS or MS in Biology, Immunology, Pharmacology, or a related field.
· Minimum 2+ years' (RA) or 5+ years' (SRA) hands-on experience in conducting in-vivo and ex-vivo experiments in an academic or industrial setting.
· Proficient in mouse handling skills, including IP/IV/SC dosing, tumor inoculation/measurements, necropsy, blood and tissue collection for ex-vivo analysis. Experience using humanized mouse models is a plus, including the use of human PBMCs or other human hematopoietic cell transplantation into murine systems.
· Experience in general immunoassays, such as ELISA, flow cytometry and cytokine analyses.
· Experience in cancer cell and immune cell culture. Organoid culture is a plus.
· Ability to organize, analyze, and communicate results in writing and in presentations.
· Ability to work in the USA.
Abiosciences Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements