Conveniently located in Morris County with easy access to Routes 287, 280, 80, 10, 24, and the Convent Station train station, Saint Elizabeth University which was established in 1899 by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth resides on 150 acres of picturesque rolling hills and lush woodlands. The University offers a quality education in the Catholic tradition with a firm foundation in the liberal arts and serves a diverse population, including the needs of women, students of color, those who lack adequate financial resources, and those who would benefit from a nurturing, supportive collegiate environment.
Saint Elizabeth University invites applications for the position of Adjunct Instructor of Writing/ Literacy
in the area of General Education. Interested candidates must be available to teach in the morning, 9:45am-11/11:30am, on either Tuesday/Thursday, or Monday/Wednesday. Essential Functions
Teach collaboratively with a non-literacy, content-area specialist in the Integrated Literacy courses comprising the University's General Education program, SEU Essentials. Minimum Qualifications
Master's Degree in a relevant field. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. Previous college teaching experience preferred. Why Choose Saint Elizabeth University?
Saint Elizabeth University offers a positive work environment, dedicated leadership, faculty and staff who are committed to excellence in higher education, and competitive compensation. Important to Know
The health and safety of students, faculty and staff are a University priority, and as such, we require mandatory vaccination against COVID-19. An exemption may be requested; and if approved, the University has a strictly enforced policy of testing twice per week as well as other practices intended to safeguard all those who learn, live, and work on campus. How to Apply
- Applications should consist of a cover letter, resume, proof of certifications and three professional references with email addresses and/or telephone numbers.
- Saint Elizabeth University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Saint Elizabeth University is a designated minority serving undergraduate institution.
- No phone calls will be accepted. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.