Relocation eligible, competitive salary, great benefits right here in the "medical mecca" of the Midwest with Best in the Nation health systems: Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals. We offer: 2 medical plans, dental, vision, company-paid + supplemental life & income replacement benefits, 401k with company match-JOIN US!!
• Perform routine HPLC and GC analysis in a GMP analytical laboratory
• May also perform FTIR, KF, DSC, TGA, IC, NMR, and polarimetry
• Coordinate raw material testing in a materials management system
• Conduct inspections of manufacturing supplies
• Experience with sampling raw materials and intermediates
• Coordinate the timely and compliant generation of data to support client projects
• Review data for technical content and good record keeping practices
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements Educational Qualifications
B.S. to Ph.D. in chemistry with 2+ years related pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Relevant experience in good laboratory/manufacturing practices (GLP/cGMP), laboratory quality control or stability, and interaction with quality assurance is required.
Specific Skills and Requirements
• Experience with HPLC and GC analysis
• Experience with standard lab equipment (balances, pipettes, pH meter, etc.)
• Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Must have basic chemical knowledge and be able to handle materials safely.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with manufacturing and quality personnel.
• Must be able to effectively multitask.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit plan and a great workplace with really smart people, so join us!