SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse Manager of Neuroscience where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Dallas today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Dallas, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Manager of Neuroscience for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- The Department Manager is responsible for all department functions in support of the hospital Mission, Vision and facility goals.
- The manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department, taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers related to our service to the General Medicine population.
- This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors.
- The manager identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement.
- The department manager works with Senior Management in meeting the goals of the facility and the General Medicine unit.
Medical City Dallas is an award-winning, 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,700 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields. Medical City Dallas offers hospitals that specialize in the care of children, women, and adults, as well as the heart and spine. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Nurse Manager of Neuroscience opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!Qualifications EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree, preferred.
- Five-year management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license.
- Current AHA or ARC BLS provider.
- Demonstrated ability to learn diverse bodies of knowledge relating to department management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.