Posting Number F00324P Classification Title Faculty Position Type Disclaimer
Liberty University's hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the "religion" component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
Position Title Professor of Clinical Psychology Does this position require driving? No Contact Contact Phone Ext Contact Email Job Summary/Basic Function
The Department of Psychology at Liberty University invites applications for full-time, permanent faculty position to teach in the Doctorate of Clinical Psychology (PysD) program. Responsibilities include:
1. Facilitating learning for psychology doctoral students, including instructional design/delivery, and assessing student learning.
2. Mentoring and advising psychology students in basic and applied research skills.
3. Conducting research in the faculty member's area of expertise.
4. Serving as chairs/readers on thesis committees.
5. University and community service.
1. Ph.D. in Psychology or related degree with emphasis on research, social psychology, or related course studies.
2. Academic and research experience (conducting and disseminating) in psychology.
3. History of outstanding teaching and student mentorship.
4. Licensed in the State of Virginia.
1. A record of obtaining extramural funding for research.