When youre part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, youll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, youll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.Job Description:
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists designing precision analog and low frequency RF systems for medical devices and scientific instruments.
- Apply these efforts to proof-of-concept experiments, product enhancements, and new product development.
- Partner with Operations and Product Support throughout product lifecycle.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering and 5 years of work experience.
- Expertise in understanding and designing precision low noise analog circuits.
- Expertise in understanding of analog circuits involving opamps, FETs, BJTs etc
- Development of interface circuitry for sensors andsolenoid valves.
- Proficient with standard electronics laboratory equipment such asoscilloscopes, network and spectrum analyzer.
- Able to read, understand and develop complex circuit schematics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Capable of developing code in a scripting language such as Lua or Python.
- Internship experience on a product development team.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.