Adecco is currently assisting an American supplier of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software services in recruiting for a Engineer Scientist I QC job in Fremont, CA. Engineer Scientist I QC job is 12-month length of assignment. This position works 8-4:40 or 8-5 (Mon. - Fri.) with a payrate of 30.00/hr. For instant consideration for The Engineer Scientist I QC Jobs, Apply Now!
* Conducts analytical and functional testing of raw materials, intermediates, finished goods kits and/or filled bottle reagents/calibrators according to approved SOPs.
* Perform testing using chemistry clinical analyzers and document accurate test results using spreadsheets and workbooks.
* Performs initial troubleshooting of issues which arise during routine analysis, perform out of specification OOS investigations and if needed, initiate non-conformance NCAR reports.
* Documents test results, complete batch records, document problems and other relevant information under cGMPs.
* Performs simple revisions and updates to SOPs as necessary and initiate procedure change orders.
* Summarize test data, maintain lot histories and analyze data for trends and discrepancies.
* Maintain and order lab supplies as needed, and participate in lab clean ups.
* Participates in interdepartmental and team meetings.
* Performs other responsibilities to support the needs of the department as assigned by Supervisor.
* Minimum BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Bioscience with 0-2 yrs Quality Control experience, preferably in the medical diagnostics industry.
* Strong laboratory skills including pipetting, safety, and hazardous chemical handling.
* Understanding of cGMP and how it applies to the work environment is preferred.
* High level of reading comprehension skills.
* Ability to follow written and verbal directions with a high level of accuracy.
* Must be able to write clear, understandable documentation.
* High level of verbal communication skills.* Manual dexterity, must be able to lift/move up to 20 pounds.
* Intermediate word processing and spreadsheet software skills.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to perform simple data analysis and to summarize results.
* Basic math skills including calculation of concentrations and dilutions and a strong grasp of algebraic concepts.
Click on APPLY NOW for instant consideration for this Engineer Scientist I QC job in Fremont, CA!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records