WBA Research is seeking a Market Research Associate to join our Transportation Research Project Management team. We are seeking someone who is extremely organized, ambitious, analytical, and is interested in getting hands-on experience with a collaborative insights team.
Founded in 1987, WBA Research delivers strategic insights that help our diverse regional and national clients grow their business. We deliver the answers they need to help make sense of their world. We partner with industry leaders and other successful organizations to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in order to provide meaningful information to enhance an organization's performance. We enable our clients to approach business decisions with critical knowledge and keen insight.
- Supporting Research Managers with quantitative and qualitative market research studies using telephone, web, intercept, mail, IDI and focus group methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting the status of fieldwork
- Assisting with supervision of data collection efforts and interviewers at locations within the Baltimore-Washington area and out-of-state
- Assisting with survey instrument design
- Creating and editing data graphics for client reports
- Collaborating with internal Phone Center, Field, Data Processing and Coding teams
- Collaborating with external print, mail and facility vendors
- Reviewing telephone and web survey programs, cross-tabulations and summary analyses for accuracy
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in analytical or insights-focused fields such as economics, marketing, psychology, sociology, statistics, or similar business or liberal arts programs
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel both in- and out-of-state
- Interest in public transportation research
WBA Research offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check.
WBA Research currently works under a hybrid work schedule, with in-office and at-home days during the work week.
No phone inquiries please. You must submit a cover letter and salary requirement with your resume. WBA Research is an equal opportunity employer. www.WBAresearch.com