SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a GI Lab Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Research Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
GI Lab/ Endoscopy RNs function as essential members of healthcare teams, preparing patients for procedures and helping during those procedures along with screenings. Endoscopy nurses also help treat and diagnose respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders and diseases.About this unit:
- In the Endoscopy Center, we perform GI & pulmonary procedures, as well as provide sedation for bone marrow biopsies. We provide care for both inpatient and outpatients.
- Great atmosphere to keep up skills with both inpatient and outpatient procedures (able to see everything from ICU, oncology, cardiac patients to outpatient procedures)
- M-F schedule with the ability to cross train as a Pre/Post Op RN and Procedure RN.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduationfrom an accredited School of Nursing
- Currentstate of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellentoral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadershipskills required.
- BLScertification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS certification requiredwithin 6 months of hire
- Must be willing to work on-callrotation
At ResearchMedical Center, above all else, we are committed tothe care and improvement of human life .Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heartof HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled,compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceedour patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of ourrenowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, GrossmanBurn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women s Care Center, feature advancedtechnological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether yourhealthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative,our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensivehospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, weencourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review allapplications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by amember of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, intensive care, neonatal, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, surgery, transitional