What Type 1 or more characters for results.
Where Type 1 or more characters for results.
Associate Director & Head of Platform Expansion 1266100
Stratacuity: Proven Scientific Placement - Cambridge, MA
Our client is a leader in pioneering the next class of RNA drugs. Their novel and proprietary platform is stemmed from work out of MIT and is leading the next wave of RNA therapeutics. This team is looking for an experienced RNA molecular biologist to lead their platform team and drive their modalities towards IND/NDAs. The appropriate candidate will have experience in the rational design of novel RNAs using synthetic and natural elements while also being able to lead a growing group.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead the molecular biology Platform Expansion team in the design and assessment of novel synthetic RNAs to maximize efficiency, expression, and stability
- Assess the immunotoxicity of different RNA preparations in key cell and animal models
- Explore new applications for the RNA technology, particularly as they relate to human health and disease, and lead proof of concept studies
- Identify talent to grow the Platform Expansion team; foster collaborative relationships across the team and company and engage in a positive and exciting work environment
- Contribute to patent applications and publications
- Manage projects, goals, and timelines within the Platform Expansion team; communicate findings in a variety of forums across the company
Primary Job Requirements:
- PhD in molecular biology or related field with at least 6 years of industry experience is required
- Prior people management and project management experience is required
- Broad knowledge of RNA sequence and structure principles, RNA innate immunology, translation initiation mechanisms, splicing, RNA modifications, and cellular RNA metabolism is required
- Experience working with synthetic long RNA is required
- Hands-on experience engineering RNA molecules for various purposes is strongly preferred
- Experience in using cutting edge technologies to investigate RNA structure and function as illustrated by strong publication record and/or IP applications
- Demonstrated managerial experience with emphasis on resource/timeline management to meet team goals
- Proven track record of collaboration and positive influence across the organization at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to present complex technical topics to a wide range of audiences with varying technical depth
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Be careful - Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money or complete suspicious online surveys. If you see something suspicious, report this job ad .
If you're passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow, the Site Director role could be for you! Site Directors are passionate...
If you're passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director role...
The Senior Director - Enterprise Applications is responsible for the enterprise application technology strategy of Eliassen Group across all three Eliassen...
In search of an experienced, driven program manager that wants to be a part of the largest and most strategic initiative in the Interiors SBU. The Interiors...
The Bungalows at Springfield East is seeking an Executive Director to join their team ! The Executive Director is responsible for hands on operations...
Quinsigamond Community College - Worcester, MA
The Director of Children's School is responsible for the management of the Children's School. The Director is also responsible for coordinating with the...
Massachusetts Teacher Association - Quincy, MA
The Director of Governance and Administration is responsible for the implementation of MTA governance policies, convenings, and programs; coordinating and...
About the Opportunity SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES Reporting to the Vice Chancellor for Global Experiential Pathways, the Senior Director of Study Abroad...
Sign in to start saving jobs in your profile.
Do you want to receive recommendations for similar jobs?