Location: 1410 W 125 S, Orem, UT 84058
Status: Part Time, Non-Exempt
Wage: $30.25/ hour
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus when you start and on November 1st (depending on performance) an additional $500 will be offered.DUTIES include but are not limited to:
- Design and teach courses
- Assist in recruitment, advisement, placement and follow-up of students
- Attends meetings as needed
- Evaluates instruction/learning by means of written, oral practical and performance tests.
- Maintains student-oriented approach, desirable classroom conditions, and accurate and current reports and records regarding student accountability, attendance, and performance.
- Performs all other duties as needed.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques
- Ability to instruct, manage, motivate, and evaluate student work in an industrial trade environment
- Working knowledge and skill of up-to-date industrial trade principles, methods, and techniques
- Safety skills and the ability to use and maintain industry-related hand and power tools
- Ability to successfully interact with high school and adult students, parents, business and industry representatives, other educators and educational institution representatives, and the general public in a professional manner.
HVAC Technician with 2+ years of experience in the field