MOUNTAINLAND TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Invites applicants for the position of:Electrical Apprenticeship Instructor
Hours:6:00 pm 9:00 pm, Two nights a week
Location: 1410 W 125 S, Orem, UT 84058
Status Part-time / Non-Exempt
Wage $30.25 /hourResponsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Design and teach courses
- Assist in recruitment, advisement, placement and follow-up of students
- Attends meetings as needed
- Evaluates instruction/learning by means of written, oral practical and performance tests.
- Maintains student-oriented approach, desirable classroom conditions, and accurate and current reports and records regarding student accountability, attendance, and performance.
- Performs all other duties as needed.
MTECH is an equal opportunity employer. All final candidates will be required to complete a background check. Offers of employment contingent on background check results. Non-Discrimination Statement
- Journeyman Electrician
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques
- Ability to instruct, manage, motivate, and evaluate student work in an industrial trade environment
- Working knowledge and skill of up-to-date industrial trade principles, methods, and techniques
- Safety skills and the ability to use and maintain industry-related hand and power tools
- Ability to successfully interact with high school and adult students, parents, business and industry representatives, other educators and educational institution representatives, and the general public in a professional manner.
Mountainland Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies:Justin BrowningInquiries may also be sent to:
2301 Ashton Blvd
Lehi, UT 84043
Office for Civil Rights, Denver Office
U.S Department of Education
Cesar E. Chavez Memorial Building
1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310
Denver, CO 80204-3582
Phone: 303-844-5695 (TDD: 800-877-8339)