At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It's in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
Our Corporate Solution Publishing Team is looking for a Commercial Editor Chemistry (f/m) responsible for the editorial management of our B2B publications in the chemistry sector. We are looking for an experienced editor to work and strategize with the editorial and sales team on our key initiatives. Someone who is a passionate editor and is responsible for the content acquisition and content creation for corporate solution projects in the chemistry and chemical management field.How you will make an impact:
We are looking for people who:
- Editing for our CHEManager newspaper and website
- Cooperating with corporate sales colleagues on B2B content marketing projects
- Partnering with cross-functional teams like marketing, business development and editorial teams to create content that delight users and our corporate customers at each stage of their journey
- Have a technical or scientific background in chemistry, chemical engineering or process automation
- Experience in B2B publishing
- You approach people with self-confidence and you are perceived as a communicator and networker
- You have a talent for organization and keep a cool head even in hectic situations
- You are a team player
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company's headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be considered.