Are you interested in making a real scientific impact through your everyday work? Would you enjoy working in a team-focused environment as you explore unique career opportunities?
If you are looking for a company where you can gain exposure to a wide variety of innovative studies and make use of your leadership and troubleshooting abilities, consider working as a Research Assistant
for Labcorp Drug Development's BioPharm CMC laboratories in Greenfield, IN.
In this position you will be part of a cohesive team and conduct routine analysis on biological and chemical samples in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze samples for various compounds and components in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Document work properly and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and notifies line management.
- Operates equipment/instrumentation in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Effectively plans assigned workload on a daily basis
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
Excellent training provided with extensive benefits
- BS/BA degree in science or related field
- Experience may be substituted for education
including a variety of medical plans, dental plans, and vision plan; 24 days of PTO in the first year, tuition reimbursement, 401K with 5% matching, employee stock purchase plan and much more.
Labcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career. Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.