Staff Scientist - Immunotoxicology & Immunology (I&I)
Labcorp's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
We have a created an exciting new opportunity for a Staff Scientist
- I&I with cell based and molecular assay expertise
to join our team in Madison, WI. Some of the duties of this senior level role will be:
- Influence and guide direction of new regulatory guidelines by involvement with industry bodies that work with the regulatory authorities.
- Efficient development and transfer of analytical methods for Immunology and Immunotoxicology, with a focus on cell based and molecular assays such as ELISpot, in vitro cell proliferation assays, PCR (qPCR, q/RT-PCR), primary and immortalized cell culture etc. Methods may also include Flow cytometry, Biomarker assays, Immunofluorescent microscopy, and Immunoassays (Ligand-binding/ELISA).
- Assists in writing reports and protocols for method development and validation work.
- To be a recognized expert in trouble shooting and problem solving of methods and instrumentation with the capability to efficiently share knowledge. The day-to-day monitoring and supervision of analyst's work, ensuring procedures are scientifically robust, and meeting client requirements.
- Work to obtain new business through sponsor meetings/inspections and attendance and contribution to relevant conferences.
- Collaborate with Study Directors (SD) and Responsible Scientists (RS) on GLP and non-GLP studies as a main point of contact to ensure I&I-associated endpoints meet regulatory and client requirements.
- PhD or MSc, in Immunology or relevant discipline area
- Experience may be substituted for education.
Come help us make a difference in helping to improve health and improve lives.
There is no better time to join us!
Patients can't wait. Neither can we.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.