Radioanalysis Research Associate
- Do you find science interesting?
- Interested in a role that is part lab and part support?
- Do you want to positively impact healthcare?
- We provide all training!
As a Radioanalysis Research Associate in our Drug Metabolism Department in Madison, WI, you will perform study setup using Debra, the LIMS system for managing drug metabolism studies, in addition to the processing and analysis of animal/human samples in support of better understanding how a drug moves through animal and human physiology.
You'll be working for Labcorp Drug Development where your work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.We are offering a sign-on bonus of $4,000 (paid after 60 days of employment; external candidates only).Duties and Responsibilities:
How you will be rewarded
- Develop competent basic laboratory skills to support duties in primary area of work.
- Sets up and performs appropriate analyses in primary area of responsibility based on the study protocol and in conjunction with the study team.
- Participate in study protocol reviews.
- Participates in study meetings (i.e. pre-initiation meeting).
- Maintains study documentation in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Reviews own work for overall accuracy, timeliness, completeness, and soundness of technical judgment.
- Deliver results within agreed timeframe
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment and perform routine maintenance.
You'll have access to opportunities empowering your career advancement with
- Pay rate: $22 per hour
- Sign-on: $4,000 (paid after 60 days of employment)
- Work 1st shift (M-F), some OT (a few hours every 3-4 weeks)
- Enjoy 24 days of personal-time-off (PTO) (pro-rated depending on start date)
- Receive paid holidays
- Access to two educational assistance programs
Education / Qualifications
- Formal and informal mentoring opportunities
- Extensive training and job shadowing opportunities
- Personalized development planning
- Exposure to many scientific career paths
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences/STEM is preferred, but not required
- Experience may be substituted for education
#LI-DZ1Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.