MOUNTAINLAND TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Invites applications for the position of: Nurse Assistant Instructor
Hours: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Monday - Friday (as needed)
Location: Varying MTECH locations
Status: Full-Time/ Non-Exempt
Salary: $49,296 +(DOE)
This position includes a generous benefits package including 401 k, Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, Paid Holiday, Personal, Sick & Vacation, and Tuition discount after three months of employment.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Instructs, manages, and supervises students in classroom and in the lab setting.
- Evaluates instruction/learning by means of written, oral practical and performance tests.
- Maintains student-oriented approach, desirable classroom/lab conditions.
- Maintains accurate and current reports and records regarding student accountability, attendance, and performance.
- Participates in Industry Advisory Meetings, and stays current on nursing practices.
MTECH maintains the right to conduct a criminal history background check; employment is contingent upon background check results Non-Discrimination Statement
- The Primary Instructor must be a licensed nurse with a current, active Utah license to practice; who is in good standing with the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing.
- Must have two years of nursing experience, at least one of which is in the provision of long-term care facility services or caring for the elderly or chronically ill of any age.
Mountainland Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies:Lynn AdamsInquiries may also be sent to:
2301 Ashton Blvd
Lehi, UT 84043
Office for Civil Rights, Denver Office
U.S Department of Education
Cesar E. Chavez Memorial Building
1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310
Denver, CO 80204-3582
Phone: 303-844-5695 (TDD: 800-877-8339)