Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking a seasoned Biologist to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, forward thinking and possess outstanding leadership development and/or technical skills, organizational awareness and a commitment to excellence. Major Responsibilities:
- Mammalian cell culture
- Good communication skills, planning and multitasking job responsibilities across multiple groups and multiple projects is essential
- General Lab Maintenance
- Develop plate-based ELISAs
- BS in Biology is required
- Previous experience with mammalian cell culture and antibody based assays
- Detailed documentation experience coupled with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Previous ELISA experience
At ATL, we don't just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients' success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace