- Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences is hiring entry level candidates for several positions for contract research in Clinical trials of drugs, biologics and medical devices.
- We have a few immediate job opportunities available in Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Research field. We work with University hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and recruiting partners.
- The Global Discovery Chemistry Analytical (GDC-AX) group at Client Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR) is seeking a team-oriented Scientist with emphasis in the area of bioanalytical technologies and laboratory automation for in vitro assays.
- for daily operation and data interpretation of assays including high throughput equilibrium solubility, high throughput lipophilicity, shake flask solubility, melting point determination.
- This includes tuning of compounds on mass spectrometers, maintaining solutions for assays and bioanalysis, and performing assays on various liquid handlers/automation. Minor maintenance/trouble-shooting of assay-related automation systems may be required. This position requires the use of HPLC and mass spectrometry, including data interpretation.
- A good understanding of laboratory equipment, automation, and software is desirable.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experimental and problem solving skills, excellent collaboration and communication skills (written and oral), and an eagerness to learn.
- Excellent time management is favored. The ability to work in a team-based drug discovery environment is essential.
- BS/MS with 0-3 years in analytical chemistry, ADME, pharmaceutics, PK/PD or related fields
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.