Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Teaches all courses as assigned.
2. Maintains attendance and punctuality.
3. Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
4. Prepares course syllabi (if not provided by the Department).
5. Prepares instructional materials (if not provided by Department).
6. Delivers course content in an effective manner to support student learning and meets the designated student learning outcomes.
7. Participates in assessment.
8. Meets all scheduled classes on the assigned day /time.
9. Uses scheduled class time appropriately.
10. Makes oneself available to students and college officials as needed.
11. Demonstrates a professional attitude, philosophy, compassion and commitment that promostes student student growth and learning.
12. Demonstrates commitment to the institutional mission, goals, and objectives.
13. Adheres to College Rules and Procedures, which reflect updated Federal, state, and local legislation/regulations and College policy that governs the educational process.
14. Maintains accurate student records for grading and attendance purposes, submitting attendance, grades, and other reports within college deadlines.
15. During periods of planned absences, coordinates with the respective Department Chair or supervising academic administrator for qualified substitute instructors and provides instructional materials, protocols, and directions to ensure consistent and sequential classroom instruction.
16. Promotes and maintains a healthy and safe educational and work environment, free from harassment and discrimination.
17. Demonstrates professional growth and development by updating knowledge of subject matter and using effective teaching techniques.
18. Develops, maintains and promotes a positive working environment among departmental faculty.
19. Performs all other duties as assigned by the respective Department Chair orother supervising academic administrator