At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Digital Product Deployment:
- Support the roll-out and active deployment of new software and automation tools across the global innovation organization
- Assist with preparing sites for software / hardware deployment
- Assist in personnel training before, during and after deployment
- Work closely with the digital systems teams to identify deployment and user issues during the deployment and ramp-up stages
- Digital Product Performance & User Feedback:
- Review, respond and prioritize feature ideas related to digital tools and automation
- Assist with any future deployment activities and take note of all feature requests, pain points, bugs, etc.
- Work closely with the digital systems teams to understand software / hardware development roadmaps and communicate across Henkel innovation organization
- Digital Innovation Change Management:
- Deeply embed yourself within the different Henkel business units (from PD to TCS to Operations) to understand how a digital R&D platform can help to drive end-customer value
- Create and distribute communication material, e.g. newsletters, portal articles, release communications
- Support in content creation for future deployments in Henkel sites
- Creatively adapt existing R&D processes to fit within a fully digital laboratory
- Actively communicate with different stakeholders (PD Heads, Lab Managers, Innovators, Technicians, etc.)
- Work with Henkel Leadership to review business priorities and opportunities to increase overall impact
- Data Analytics / Digital Metrics Support:
- Review and standardize digital innovation data collection across SBUs and locations
- Audit and remove duplicates for commonly used data such as units, manufacturers, raw materials, parameters, data columns, etc.
- Work with internal Henkel Data Science team to drive increased data leverage in new areas
- Coordinate any IT related integrations for future functionality, such as Pricing, Sustainability, Operations, etc.
- Measure engagement & retention of digital innovation tools, and define new success metrics
- Design and execute training programs, targeted by user group, location, SBU, etc.
- Document and share digital innovation success stories
- Host regular update meetings, e.g. FAQs, Albert Discovery Sessions, etc.
- Foster and reward collaboration between users, locations, SBUs, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, materials science, engineering or a related field
- Passion for driving change management, specifically focused on Digital upskilling and tools
- Quick learner and very comfortable with technology (Web applications, data analytic tools, mobile apps, etc.)
- Natural curiosity for new topics, cultural candor and strong social skills
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strategic thinking
- Strategic, entrepreneurial mindset with an eye for design (to support in the constant updates and enhancements of the Albert platform)
- Fluent in English
- 1-3 years of experience acting as a chemist or technician in a lab environment
- Data science knowledge and experience (especially as it pertains to chemistry/material science)
- Working knowledge and experience with eLN, LIMS, or Chemical Inventory Management software
- Fluent in Mandarin / German
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.