At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develops and optimizes new packaging with optimum quality.
- Ensures proper monitoring of the quality of packaging and manages their technical documents.
- Ensures the technical feasibility by enforcing good manufacturing practices and quality standards and safety (launch, re-launch, testing laboratories and industrial tests).
- Creates or help in creating the specifications and IDH codes for packaging.
- Ensures that Henkel global, regional and local standards and procedure levels are applied within the plant.
- Develop packaging/ Suppliers alternatives, lead production transfer to toll manufacturers where needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in a multinational
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple issues and projects in a fast paced environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.