At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develops tests and reports on formulations
- Executes lab testing and generates test data and documentation
- Maintains Analytical owned equipment and schedule calibration and preventive maintenance
- Train other innovation colleagues on test methods and equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Sciences, Materials Science, or in any other related scientific areas required. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in the areas of product design & development, product launch and application, adhesive formulations, electronic materials, coatings, sealants required.
- Process Engineering experience in manufacturing, industrial, chemical, electronic industries.
- Analytical software experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze and apply chemical, physical, and mechanical data for product development purposes.
- Proven ability to invent and innovate, and strong ability to design and implement experiments as needed.
- Professional laboratory skills are essential.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: