Job Purpose: Licensed Microbiologist in the State of Florida for a busy reference lab.
Duties: * Performs urine and wound cultures and antimicrobial susceptibility. * Organizes work by confirming product specifications.
* Maintains clean and safe work environment by maintaining aseptic methods and protocols; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Prepares cultures by obtaining in-process and finished product samples.
* Identifies micro-organisms by conducting microscopic examinations.
* Documents and reports quality results by completing reports and logs; communicating results and required adjustments to manufacturing.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Management Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Problem Solving Technologist License in the state of Florida in Microbiology or Licensed in all a