At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Execute preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability
- Ensure all machine guardings, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of reports, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issues.
- Initiating root cause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across site.
- Higher National Diploma, City & Guilds certificate in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must have experience in powder packaging machines
- Will be added advantage if he/she has worked with multi-track & single track machines
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.