At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development of ServiceNow
- Develop the technical solution, implement, and perform integration tests, where required
- Understand the need to standardize the process and incorporate such requirements into the design
- Understand the large-scale thinking and approach needed for project success and continuous system improvement
- Graduate of bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related courses
- With a minimum of three (3) years of solid experience in ServiceNow Development; Preferably with IT Service Management (ITSM) and experience in Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is a plus.
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English
- Organized and analytical, adapt at working in a team environment
- Able to implement on-time and to handle multiple priorities in an agile environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation. JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.