Nestlé's Research & Development Center is our regional powerhouse driving innovation in food, beverage, and pharmaceutical science. Backed by our global Nestlé R&D organization, we lead breakthrough discoveries that are both good for consumers and the planet. Our team of experts range from product developers to engineers, working across our portfolio of food, beverage, infant nutrition, and health science to create leading-edge products and services. As part of our organization, you will use your entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence to unlock the power of food and provide premium value.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.Position Summary
1. Subject Matter Expert for technologies and processes related to frozen/chilled food manufacturing supporting business and factories.
2. Provide & transfer knowledge, expertise, technologies, and best practices to support projects and deployment of new technologies, maximizing the benefits of Nestlé know-how and technical resources across the frozen/chilled business.
3. Develop and Deploy new technologies to shift paradigm in frozen/chilled food manufacturing
4. Manage and provide hands-on training, process, product and recipe advice, Coordinating, sharing and transferring of knowledge, experience, technologies, guidance and training.
LEAD & SUPPORT TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT & DEPLOYMENT PROJECTS
- Lead & coordinate the effective & efficient deployment of new technologies, aligning resource & timing plans between R&D and Operations. Provide effective technology and manufacturing expertise support in all phase of the projects, from concept to post-launch, to assure vertical start-ups.
- Lead & coordinate the development of new technologies and processes to ensure competitive advantages by technology leadership
SUPPORT FOR CAPITAL PROJECTS IN THE MARKET
- Provide technical expertise in support of market led capital projects to ensure smooth start-ups of new factories and new lines. Assure 'going to 0' by design, with proper data collection and analysis, process capability studies, etc.
SUPPORT MANUFACTURING with TROUBLESHOOTING
- Lead & coordinate the successful delivery of Technical Assistance to factories & markets ensuring all jobs are completed 'To standard on Time'.
- Establish best practice guidance & solutions to factories
- Be the focal point within R&D for the Operations community
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Knowledge):
- Minimum BSc in Engineering, Technology or Science based subjects.
- 7-15 years' experience food manufacturing business with strong operations insight
- Fundamental Project management experience
- Experience in frozen meal manufacturing
- Collaborate with others to make a difference
- Logical thinker that can analyze cause & effect
- Organized, able to manage complex projects and recognize when to ask for support.
- Able to drive multi discipline and multi-location project/working groups.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Coaching skills put to everyday use
- Able to transfer knowledge (training, coaching, mentoring)
- Able to convince scientific and non-scientific audiences and discuss with clients.
- Fluent in English. Other languages, including those of emerging countries, are a plus.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.