Are you a great story teller? Can you create high-quality, high-impact content? Would you like to use your talents to contribute to an organisation making a meaningful difference to people's lives? If so we have the opportunity for you.......
NETSCC (NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre) are investing in and expanding our talented communications and engagement team so now is an exciting time to join the team as we continue to grow and strive for excellence in the delivery of NIHR Communications.
Who are we?
NETSCC is one of the co-ordinating centre's for the National Institute of Health and Care Research (NIHR) and we deliver a number of research programmes. Together at the NIHR we fund, enable and deliver world-leading health and social care research that improves people's health and wellbeing, and promotes economic growth.
So what will you be doing?
This is a varied role and you will have the opportunity to utilise a range of skills to contribute to the NIHR Communication Strategy. Some key responsibilities are:
• Produce high impact and high quality literature for digital and social media communications
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to promote the NIHR
• Participate in cross-NIHR working groups and help deliver integrated campaigns
• Line management responsibility as required
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly-driven, self-motivated individual to take on this new challenge. You should have previous experience of working in a communications, external relations, public relations, marketing, events management role. Some of the key skills that are needed to be successful in this role are:
• Working collaboratively and communicating clearly
• Effectively building and maintaining relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Having a creative approach and using your expertise to help shape and advise on best practice
• Be able to prioritise your own workload and be adaptive/responsive to business needs
How do we look after you?
We know that the world of work has changed and here at NETSCC we want to ensure we adapt to this new world. We offer hybrid working, allowing some time to be worked from home and some from our Chilworth offices. The exact split will be determined by business need and individual circumstance.
We also know that we can't deliver our work without our people so our staff wellbeing is so important to us. This commitment is reflected in having been awarded Gold for the third year in a row in MIND's Workplace Wellbeing Index and coming 3rd out of 119 organisations!
As an employee of the university you will enjoy all the benefits that come with this including:
• Generous Holiday allowance (30 days + Bank Holidays + 6 University closure days)
• Excellent Family Friendly policies
• Excellent career development and training opportunities
• Generous Pension Scheme
• Friendly and pleasant working environment.
• Salary Sacrifice benefits including: AXA Private Healthcare, BUPA Dental Plan, Cycle scheme
• For a full list of benefits click here
We are proactive in fostering a culture of inclusion, respect, and equality of opportunity. We select candidates based on merit and ability and aspire to thrive in the diversity of our workforce. We welcome applications from all candidates with an interest in the role and those who are committed to helping us create an inclusive work environment.
For further information or an informal chat then please contact: Rachel Henderson- email@example.com
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.