Tenure-Track Faculty - University of Wisconsin School of NursingTENURE-TRACK FACULTY - PVL 262039To ensure consideration, apply by November 1, 2022
The School of Nursing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is seeking a talented, innovative, and productive scientist with expertise and research interests in the field of informatics to join our tenure track faculty. We seek a candidate who will develop and maintain robust externally funded research programs in informatics, have the expertise and interest in teaching health informatics, and to mentor graduate and undergraduate honors students in informatics research. Candidates with research programs that apply informatics in one or more of the following priority research areas for the School are strongly encouraged to apply: health systems and public health, aging and care of older adults, symptom science and palliative care, mental health and substance abuse, health disparities, and children, families, and reproductive health.Qualifications
Apply Online at www.jobs.wisc.eduSearch for your specific job of interest by the PVL 262039
- An earned research doctorate (PhD or equivalent) in nursing or a related field
- RN-Registered Nurse licensure or eligibility is preferred but not required
- Three or more years of experience or combined research training and experience in conducting health-related research projects
- A record of research publications
- One or more years of experience or combined education and experience in teaching at undergraduate or graduate levels in nursing or health related field is required; teaching experience using active learning strategies, co-teaching, concept-based teaching, blended and online teaching, and interprofessional education strategies is desirable.
- Experience with informatics in research or health care practice and certification in informatics (e.g. CPHIMS from HIMSS or RN-BC from ANCC) desirable but not required
Direct inquiries to Dr. Susan Zahner at firstname.lastname@example.org
UW-Madison is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
The Chronicle of Higher Education. Keywords: Faculty Position, Location: Washington, DC - 20037