At Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, we believe you can do anything.
With opportunities in fields like quality control and maintenance, all the way to finance, human resources and team relations, there's not much you can't do at HMMA.
"Team built. Team strong." is more than just our motto, it's our way of life and the key to our success. Our diverse, family-like atmosphere is one of our most valued qualities.
No prior automotive experience is necessary. At HMMA, learning and development go hand-in-hand with building high-quality cars. We'll train you with everything you need to know to be a successful member of our team.
Our team members enjoy industry-leading benefits such as:
* Competitive wages and bonus potential
* 15 paid holidays, 3 personal days, and 10 paid vacation days
* 93% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for Team Members and their families effective your first day!
* 28 paid days off (depending on date of hire)
* 401(k) savings plan with immediate company matching
* Discounts on new Hyundai vehicles
* Tuition assistance program available
* Fitness center, onsite cafeterias, and free team wear
Your future awaits. When can you start?
Control and monitor supplier quality parts and systems to drive continuous improvement in an automotive manufacturing environment.
* Implement the quality activities for assigned area (Body).
* Perform the planned activities for part approval and improvement efficiently and effectively.
* Monitor vendors to supply high quality parts to production lines continuously.
* Review and interpret statistical information and reports in order to draw conclusions regarding current production efficiency and quality.
* Perform measurements of the dimensions of the Body parts (Press, Vendor, Sub-Parts).
* Record and analyze measurement data to evaluate compliance to standards and monitor dimensional build quality.
* Respond and investigate body related quality issues through all HMMA production processes to find root causes, set up containment, and fix the issue.
* Prepare detailed reports of measurement data to show analysis of dimensional quality build.
* Monitor Technical Support personnel.
* Write detailed reports on quality issues.
* Communicate effectively at various levels within the organization.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers.
* Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
* Meet all other requirements as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired
* 0 - 10 years job related experience preferred
* Automotive quality experience desired
Skills / Knowledge
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.