: Jacaranda, a Wiley brand
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it's in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
Founded in 1954, Jacaranda is the Australian School Division of Wiley, a global learning company. We are deeply committed to the ideal that education brings life-changing benefits to all students. Today, Jacaranda is a leading, multi-award-winning provider of innovative, premium digital and print education resources. More than 6,156 Australian schools of all shapes and sizes use Jacaranda resources in the classroom to deliver better learning outcomes to millions of students.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Publishing Coordinator to join our Jacaranda team based in Melbourne. Reporting into the Director of Publishing, the Digital Publishing Coordinator will provide support to the team in the research, project coordination and the general administration required to deliver market leading digital resources in the School market. How you will make an impact:
We are looking for people who:
- Provide effective and efficient administration support to the School team- booking meeting rooms and offsite functions, arranging catering, taking meeting minutes, maintaining and updating distribution lists and database etc
- Responding to general enquires received through JacPLUS Support
- Contract Coordination- work with relevant teams to ensure contract terms are agreed and payment is initiated directly to contributors in a timely manner
- Work with Publishers on research activities to inform the development of future resources
- Maintaining data on a number of internal systems
- Handling routine queries from colleagues and clients
Why should you join Jacaranda (Wiley)?
- Ability to support a busy team and manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Demonstrate a high degree of independence but actively seek support when needed
- Very strong communication skills- ability to communicate clearly, unambiguously and concisely to internal colleagues and also clients including academics, researchers etc
- Proven success in a client-focused position
- Very strong attention to detail
- Confident with a can-do-attitude who can present well with internal and external clients
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Because you will impact the future of learning in classrooms across Australia
- The team! You'll be joining a talented group of professionals who are truly passionate about the work we do.
- Wiley is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce and fostering a work environment in which all colleagues are valued and can enjoy professional success.
- Fantastic well-being initiatives
Supporting teachers, Enabling students, Proven Pedagogy.
Founded in 1954, Jacaranda is the Australian School Division of Wiley, a leading global learning company. We develop and deliver inspirational digital learning solutions and education resources to secondary schools in Australia because we are deeply committed to the ideal that education brings life-changing benefits to all students.About Wiley
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society's advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley's headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.