Join a vibrant team of progressive educators looking to make a difference in early childhood education!Ivybrook Academy
is currently seeking passionate preschool educators for our school campus. Our schools provide a professional environment where educators can focus their time on igniting the joy of learning in their students. We are seeing passionate educators committed to progressive quality education.We are looking for a warm and vibrant educator to incorporate our Montessori and Reggio Emilia blended approach with our preschool students. Enjoy a half day schedule while guiding our younger learners in investigations, experiments, and provocations.NEW HOLLY SPRINGS/APEX CAMPUS Location -
8715 Holly Springs Road, Apex NC (located less than five minutes from surrounding cities - Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Fuquay Varina).Benefits:
- SALARIED POSITION
- School year closely follows the Wake County public-school traditional calendar
- Over 1 month paid vacation per year (6-7 weeks depending on school calendar)
- 7:45-12:45 (1:45 on Wednesdays) work hours (part-time)
- 7:45 - 4:45 work hours (full-time available after the first school year)
- Supportive and professional work environment
- Plan and implement daily lessons for the children following a progressive approach to education
- Observe and evaluate each child's progress
- Work cooperatively and professionally with staff members and parents
- Maintain communication with parents
- Be available for parent conferences
- Attend staff meetings, training, and school functions
- Maintain portfolio assessments for all children in the classroom
- Commit to continuing education
Priority is given to:
- Candidates with experience in a Montessori, Reggio-inspired, and/or progressive educational setting.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's or Associate's degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education, or those obtaining their education degree within the first year of employment.
- Candidates with previous experience at a public or private school.
Ivybrook Academy is a half-day preschool committed to providing a balanced educational program that fosters individuality, creativity, and life-long learning. Ivybrook Academy provides a progressive approach to early childhood education, which values students' individual voices within our vibrant community and cultivates compassionate citizens who find joy in learning. Dynamic teachers assist children in achieving developmental milestones while valuing differences and nurturing the individual needs of their students. This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Ivybrook Academy Corporate.
We are looking for: We are actively looking for a diverse applicant pool. LGBTQIA+ individuals, Black, Indigenous, people of color, parents, people with different abilities, veterans, and folks who speak English as a second language are welcome to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer. Location: 8715 Holly Springs Road, Apex NC 27539
Ivybrook Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Ivybrook Academy Corporate.