Job descriptionAbout us
Bayview Research Group, LLC
Clinical Research Assistant's Role and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills
- Schedule patient visits and complete study procedures including phlebotomy, sample processing, vital signs, medical history, etc.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data collection, documentation, entry, and reporting with quick response times to sponsor queries
- Maintain accurate source documents related to all research procedures
- Responsible for all filings including reports or source documents going to the subject's binder.
- Maintain research practices using Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations and applicable law
- Participate in required training and education programs
- Ensure that all study communication is consistently documented and communicated to appropriate team members promptly per GCP guidelines
- Conduct health & safety checks within the clinical site
- Willing to work full time from Tuesday through Saturday day time schedule ( Monday and Sunday off ). This is our office operational hours.
- Certified Medical Assistant or AA Degree with science-related area or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy
- High level of computer literacy using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook-High level of detail orientation
- Active Phlebotomy License CPT-I OR Medical Assistant Certificate is required
- Experienced Phlebotomist is preferred
- English fluency is a must
- Must have Legible or Neat Handwriting
- Excellent bedside manner when dealing with study participants, particularly elders
- Know how to "stick it the first time" so patient can feel comfortable during routine laboratory blood draws
- There are no tasks "too messy" or "beneath you
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
We have COVID-19 protocol in placed, including wearing facemask. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Company DescriptionPlease review company website: www.bayviewresearch.com