At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- This position is principal engineer to investigate new application, new design trend with global team and sync up with China technical champion.
- Host technical seminar and discussion, provide professional technical support, evaluate the technical solutions and project feasibilities,
- Set up the relevant new test or platform capability, high efficiency communication with different functional team.
- This position can drive the technical innovation, secure and driving the customer sustainability with Henkel solid knowledge know-how.
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, online support, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of Application Eng. field team or project team members
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Investigate new projects and applications, work with GKAM, global TCS and local different functional team to sync up all the detailed new application information, evaluate project feasibility with solid technology knowledge, to transfer it into real projects 25%
- Cooperate with local technical champion to set up the necessary test capability for new project evaluation. 20%
- Works effectively with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members. Contributes to project with strong project management skills. 20%
- Responsible for product recommendations, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, etc.) to customer. 20%
- Responsible for products application / technical training for field sales and customers 15%
- Bachelor or Master, Major in Chemistry or polymer chemistry with 3-5 years working experience.
- Excellent written English and workable spoken English
- Communication skills with Customers and internal discussion
- Professional technology on different chemical-based adhesives such as Epoxy, MMA, MS etc.
- Analytical thinking, familiar with office software
- Good at application methods/development, technical writing/report
- Familiar with adhesive applications.
- What the Role Can Offer You
- Professional and high-level & efficiency team
- Tailored-made Onboarding training plan
- Clear career development path
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.