At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- As Product Development Chemist, you will be part of a highly motivated team that develops functional coatings for the Automotive Electronic Vehicle market
- Plan and develop new coatings formulations with an emphasis on UV cured coatings
- Reformulate existing products and associated manufacturing processes.
- Work with the innovation project team to define project requirements, update prototype evaluation and finalize product formulation
- Scale-up laboratory formulation into final products in our manufacturing facilities
- Write and present technical reports to customers, trade associations, colleagues, and company management
- Serve as a technical resource for external customers, sales, marketing, and operations Maintain up-to-date technical expertise and a high-profile involvement with important industry technical associations
- B.S. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, Ph.D. or M.S. preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience in the polymer and coatings field, UV coating experience preferred
- Proficient in polymer & coatings analysis instruments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, new technology/product developer with willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: