At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Work under functional or direct supervision of Senior R&D staff - actively contributing to and participating in projects managed by senior staff.
- Responsible, for communicating the results of his/her work clearly and accurately using various means - written, oral or electronic - within and outside the R&D group. This person will prepare reports, graphics and other documentation as needed.
- Perform job function is a safe and professional manner.
- Assist with formulation and lab-scale versions of concept products defined by Senior Staff.
- Transfer of formulation from lab to plant PE during scale-up
- Maintains accurate and detailed lab notebooks.
- Interfaces with various personnel primarily within & outside the group.
- Participates in the Company Continuous Improvement Plan in the interest of self-improvement.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Materials Science or equivalent, from four-year college or university
- Experience - two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: