At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Leverage consumer, market, competitive, trend, and sales insights and marketing expertise to successfully identify, develop, and execute marketing plans for new products. Strongly develop and execute product launches that convey both functional and emotional messages that build brand equity.
- Drive innovation and/or product sell-in story with a strong consumer story, product positioning and 360 marketing support.
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Conduct post launch evaluations/analysis in the effort to drive and sustain business growth.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for upper management, sales meetings, and retailer presentations.
- Co-lead brand photoshoots including briefing, storytelling, logistics, etc.
- Manage positive working relationships with internal cross-functional teams such as Creative, Trade Marketing, Integrated Marketing- digital and social, Education, and Sales. Also, work collaboratively with external teams such as Regional Markets, Finance, NPI, Supply Chain, R&D, Regulatory, and Legal.
- Educational Degree(s) - Bachelor's level degree, preferably in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience. CPG/beauty industry preferred
- Strong organization, project management, planning, and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrated collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must feel comfortable with 25%> domestic travel.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: