At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- New product development for customers' new requirement or new market/application. Mainly focused on products/application/market of surface treatment (Metal).
- Existing products improvement: performance improvement, margin improvement, raw material shortage issue, alternative/second source approve, supply optimization.
- Support AO team for manufacture process improvement and new products introduction.
- Technical service: trouble shooting, customers training, products recommendation, new products scale up and new lines trial.
- Lab management following 5S regulation. Accept SHE trains regularly.
- Products development
- Application support/Technical service
- Corporate with our departments to launch new projects
- Lab safety and 5S work
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Products development 45%
- Application support/Technical service 40%
- AO support 10%
- SHE activities 5%
- Bachelor and above
- Chemistry background
- Good if have some experience on surface treatment/industry cleaner.
- Oral English
- Good communication skills
- What the Role Can Offer You
- Sound company welfare.
- Regular training.
- Excellent team.
- Opportunities to develop yourself.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.