At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Lead solution design, configuration, integration, and delivering integrated solutions in the CPG industry
- Work collaboratively and communicate with stakeholders on process improvements, business requirements, solution feasibility and design
- Lead projects/enhancements in logistics and transportation management system
- Participate and coordinate the validation of the solution, testing, cut over activities, training, go live and post-support
- Coordinate and/or Configure Oracle Transportation Management System (OTM) solution based on design.
- Coordinate integration between OTM and other systems (for example: SAP, Fourkites, etc)
- 4-year college degree (Bachelor's) in Information Systems preferred but may substitute other technical certification in a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience, of which a minimum 2 years of experience in business consulting/analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Knowledge of integration with other systems and processes (i.e: logistics, procurement, master data, etc)
- Experience/Familiar with Transportation Management Systems processes.
- Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) knowledge preferred.
- Experience working on CPG industries preferred.
- Knowledge of project management techniques preferred
The salary for this role is $115,000.00 - $125,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: