At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Manage applications takeover/handover and ensure vendor & user compliance.
- Participating in IT initiatives and local projects (etc Applications).
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned applications' stakeholders within IT, business, and vendors.
- Act as an escalation point for incidents where designated.
- Ensure applications' internal compliance with IT standards & operational stability of applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge in Application management, good knowledge in Programming skills and Software development
- Good Communicator with strong ability to gather & understand and translate business requirement
- Ideally project management experience, used to work in virtual environments and complex settings
- French Language is a Plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.