At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The team is responsible for applying the latest tools and technologies as well as cloud services to design, build and run data driven AI/ML solutions that contribute to Henkel's Supply Chain digitalization strategy.
- Assess applicability of big data and advanced analytics methods for business topics.
- Provides consulting, advice, training, and support in advanced analytics as well as steer advanced analytics forums/projects.
- Manage & co-ordinate projects throughover the data lifecycle
- Actively participate in cross-functional project teams in the execution of our data & analytics strategy. Exploring emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential
- Provide guidance & advice to the supply chain organization with regards to the business problems & inquiries
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,BI, DS, Actuarial science, or other STEM field or any relevant study
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge in at least one of the following data science areas: supervised or unsupervised machine learning, statistical modeling.
- Business acumen and ability to work closely with non-technical teams. High confidence in verbal and written communication.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python and SQL knowledge is a must) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers (e.g., SAP ERP, Transport /warehouse/yard management System, forward looking supply planning systems, etc..)
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.